Welcome to Aurora Hills Animal Hospital
We will be closing early at 5:30pm on Thursday the 21st.
- Please wear a mask covering the nose & mouth to enter the building.
- Our staff is still working towards full vaccination. Please be patient as we update our protocols.
- Pets who are scheduled for an appointment will be limited to 1 owner in the building with the pet. Please do not bring your children/family to the appointment.
- We are following relevant health guidelines regarding COVID-19.
- If you have had a known exposure to a positive case recently please reschedule appointments.
- If you are sick (regardless of a positive COVID-19) & haven't completed a 10 day self quarantine please reschedule appointments.
We are proud to announce that the staff at Aurora Hills Animal Hospital are now Low Stress Handling Certified.
Aurora Hills Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital catering to dogs and cats. We have been in the community for over 20 years at the southern edge of the Aurora Hills neighborhood in Aurora, Colorado. We are committed to offering the highest quality veterinary care for all of your pet's life stages.
Our staff knows that your pet is a member of your family, so we are committed to treating him as we do our own pets. Every visitor to Aurora Hills Animal Hospital receives personal attention regarding their pet's health care plan. Our goal is to work with you to address your unique concerns. Our entire staff has been carefully selected to emphasize client education, compassion, and quality care for every patient at every visit.
We are pleased to offer our site to you so that you can learn about our doctors and staff, philosophy, and services. You will also have access to helpful forms for appointments and our online pharmacy. We invite you to take some time to search our vast pet library to answer some common medical questions.
We hope that you choose Aurora Hills Animal Hospital for your veterinary needs. We invite you to come experience the quality, compassion and personal care that you expect from your veterinarian.